Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as you're favorite anime character, or create you're own!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blair Has Arived

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blair the witch

blair the witch

Blair Has Arived Empty
PostSubject: Blair Has Arived   Blair Has Arived EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:34 am

A soft eco was heard in a large feild "pum-pumkin-pumkin" said a voice as s large purle and black swarling vorex opened up in the middle of the feeled, out poped a women with puplre hair, she had a black dress and was flouting on a broom stick. she looked around "im denitly not in death city anymore"
Back to top Go down
Jack Simon

Jack Simon

Blair Has Arived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blair Has Arived   Blair Has Arived EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:47 am

November walked aimlessly through the field, humming slightly. He noticed a girl. "'Scuse me, Miss," He said helpfully in his heavy British accent, "Are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
blair the witch

blair the witch

Blair Has Arived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blair Has Arived   Blair Has Arived EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:49 am

Blair blinked and smiled, she swooped down and jumped off her broom, the broom it self dissapering with a 'poof'. "why yes i am" she said, slightly purring
Back to top Go down
Jack Simon

Jack Simon

Blair Has Arived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blair Has Arived   Blair Has Arived EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:13 pm

"Where is it you need to go?" November asked uncertainly. He wasn't exactly familiar with these parts, either, and this girl was a bit odd.
Back to top Go down
blair the witch

blair the witch

Blair Has Arived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blair Has Arived   Blair Has Arived EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:28 pm

blair shruged as her tail came out of her dress flicking around "im not sure"
Back to top Go down
Jack Simon

Jack Simon

Blair Has Arived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blair Has Arived   Blair Has Arived EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:35 pm

November's eyes looked down at her tail but, being the logical person he was, he shrugged it off. Maybe she was a Contractor and the tail was her payment or something. "If you don't know where you're going," He said helpfully, "How can you be lost?"
Back to top Go down
blair the witch

blair the witch

Blair Has Arived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blair Has Arived   Blair Has Arived EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:59 pm

her tail swished back and forth "well, i was trying to go some where in my world, but i ended up in this world insted" she smiled "so now im lost in this world"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blair Has Arived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blair Has Arived   Blair Has Arived Empty

Back to top Go down

Blair Has Arived
Page 1 of 1