Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as you're favorite anime character, or create you're own!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack Simon/November 11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Simon

Jack Simon

Jack Simon/November 11 Empty
PostSubject: Jack Simon/November 11   Jack Simon/November 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:40 am

Name: November 11 (Actual name unknown)
Alias/Nickname: Jack Simon
Race: Contractor
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 167
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Blond
Hair Style: Neat
Clothing: He usually wears very businesslike clothes. For example, a tie, a button up shirt, and a jacket.
Pet Breed: N/A
Pet Gender: N/A
Personality: November 11 has a very calm personality typical of a Contractor. He generally shows no emotion in a battle. He's generally a very kind person, who shows concern for his comrades, but has no qualms killing his enemy, even after the battle is over. During the course of the series, he starts to even regard his comrades as friends (something he didn't think of till then). He has a great dislike for smoking, which is ironic since his Obeisance happens to be smoking.
Dislikes: Smoking, cigarettes
Idol: N/A
Closest Friend: N/A
Rival:N/A

(I'll add this, too. Powers and things.
Liquid Induced Cryokinesis: November 11's ability enables him to use a specialized form of cryokinesis, allowing him to freeze liquids, including blood in the human body he does not have to make direct contact with. He is able to shape water into projectiles by freezing it, and can subsequently hurl them with lethal precision. He can also create protective shields out of frozen water.

Obeisance: His remuneration is smoking cigarettes; a fact that peeves him to no end due to his aversion to smoking.

Peak Athlete: Add to all this, he is also extremely agile, able to dodge or protect himself from lethal attacks in seconds.

Strategist: He has a very sharp mind and seems to be a natural leader. November 11 is quick to counter an opponent's move, making him a step ahead of them in a battle. He also possesses a remarkable degree of foresight - he generally has a backup plan for any situation.
Back to top Go down
Jack Simon

Jack Simon

Jack Simon/November 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Simon/November 11   Jack Simon/November 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:58 pm

I use my epic admin powers to hereby approve myself!
Back to top Go down

Jack Simon/November 11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Bios-
Jump to: